You must submit a Personal Tax return if, in the last tax year (6 April 2018 to 5 April 2019), you were:
- self-employed as a ‘sole trader’ and earned more than £1,000
- a partner in a business partnership
We will require the following information, in order to complete your tax return, original documents where possible.
- Any P11d benefits
- Property income
- Savings income (even if less than £1,000)
- Capital gains
- Dividend vouchers
- Sole trader accounts
- CIS deduction statements (if self employed)
- Student loan statement
- Child benefit figure received
- Non-resident information
If you are registered on our Online portal, through Accountancy Manager, we will be uploading a new custom form to make giving us this information quicker and easier.