Skip to content
01844 274808

2024 Personal Tax Returns

You must submit a Personal Tax return if, in the last tax year (6 April 2023 to 5 April 2024), you were:


  • self-employed as a ‘sole trader’ and earned more than £1,000
  • a partner in a business partnership


We will require the following information, in order to complete your tax return, original documents where possible.

  • P60
  • Any P11d benefits
  • Property income
  • Savings income (even if less than £1,000)
  • Capital gains
  • Pensions
  • Dividend vouchers
  • Sole trader accounts
  • CIS deduction statements (if self employed)
  • Student loan statement
  • Child benefit figure received
  • Non-resident information

If you are registered on our Online portal, through Accountancy Manager, we will be uploading a new custom form to make giving us this information quicker and easier.