Whether you are a sole trader, limited company or partnership, management accounts are extremely useful in so many ways. For example to assist with discussions at the bank and HM Revenue and Customs, providing documented proof where the business is going, and tracking changes within your business. Harmonea are specialists in the production of management accounts and provide an integrated book-keeping and management account service. For clients who find reports difficult to understand we have produced management reports which are very visual and easy to read.
- Statutory Accounts
- Management Accounts
- Sole Trader Accounts
- Partnership Accounts.
Harmonea offers a professional and confidential book-keeping service that is tailored to meet your needs for Business and Personal accounts. We do as much as you need and will work with your own accountant to provide what is required. Our book-keeping service is also cost effective by providing support and advice and can reduce your overall accountancy bills.
- Comprehensive Book Keeping Service
- Dividend Vouchers
- Credit Control
- VAT Returns
- Cashflow Forecasts
- Bank Reconciliation
- Sales and Purchase Ledgers.
Payroll is complicated and has to be done on time and you as the employer are responsible for the mistakes. Harmonea will run payrolls on time and can submit your payroll electronically.
- P60 & P14, Year-End Documentation (conditions apply*)
- Flexible payroll cycles incl. P45
- P11D and P9D Generation for benefits and expenses
- Real Time Information (RTI) PAYE returns for the Revenue
- Assistance with automated payment set-up to your employees
- CIS returns completed
- Support and guidance for unusual situations
- Personnel issues we work in conjunction with a local specialist
- Auto enrolment requirements