One of the most important decisions you can make as a business owner is whether or not to outsource your payroll. Processing payroll can be complicated and overwhelming, especially for small businesses, and there are pros and cons to doing it yourself.
While managing your own payroll may save you money in the short term, it could cost you in the long run if you make a mistake and end up owing HMRC back payments and penalties.
At Harmonea we take all the stress away and will run your payroll on time and we can submit your payroll electronically.
- Itemised Computerised Payroll
- P60 Year-End Documentation (conditions apply: only undertaken if we produce the payroll)
- Monthly, 4 weekly, 2 weekly or weekly payroll cycles plus P45
- Net to gross calculations on request
- Variations on a permanent or temporary basis per employee
- No job too small
- Support and guidance for unusual situations
- Personnel issues we work in conjunction with a local HR company